We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Gencell is a pharmaceutical company and focuses on the development and production of innovative medicines.
Due to an increase in new released products the production capacity in the laboratory was increased. An expansion of the storage capacity and the increase of the throughput of the warehouse was required. A feasibility study should identify how the operational processes could be improved and in what way a warehouse expansion could be avoided.
- Analyzes of flows and stock figures of current and future operation.
- Different alternatives of the layout & process are determined.
- WMS requirements are defined.
- Investment estimate and an overall planning per alternative are presented.
- For the favorite alternative the conceptual design is detailed and technical descriptions including invitations to tender are made.
- Standard operational procedures are written for the new operational processes.
- Detailed layout including description of the new process
- Increased storage capacity
- Improved operational procedures